Friday, November 7, 2008

Okay so I don't have any pictures to share because I have no idea what is wrong with my Kodak and my Nikon is getting fixed by the geek squad. So of course there has been those moments to capture the past two days so I thought I would share them anyways! Yesterday Braxton decided he wanted to watch a movie on his little DVD player and he wanted to use headphones so he didn't have to hear his little brother! So I got him all set up and went into the kitchen to clean and come back about 15minutes later and there he is on the couch with headband part of the headphones across his forehead Richard Simmons style! It was so funny! And so far this morning it has been Kasyn's turn! I was on the computer checking out some black friday stuff when he came in with a measuring cup and the tub of butter from breakfast! And yes he was using the measuring cup to eat the butter! Just like his Uncle spaceship (my brother ryan) used to eat the stick of butter off the table! And so I got out some trucks thinking I could finish up on the computer and when I went to check on him this time he was silently eating a handful of the cookies we made earlier this week! I called for him no answer, looked in the kitchen no Kasyn, so I hear some smacking of his lips and go in the living room and there he is with a stack of 5 cookies just munching away! He is getting a little too big for his britches these days!!!

No comments: